Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Off we go

This is It. My last day in England. Tomorrow I finally go to Canada.

The last couple of weeks have been great - seeing friends, seeing the country that I'm leaving. I've been to Lincolnshire, Essex, London, and Bristol; in cars, trains, coaches and busses; eaten Indian, Italian and good British roast potatoes; drunk plenty of tea. I've talked a lot - about what I've been up to, where I'm going, and why.

I feel pretty positive - my friends are a good bunch, and while not all eco-warriors, awareness is rising, thoughtfulness is there. And I feel I'm on the right path - growing food is in my family, I like being busy and being outside. So. No regrets. Today is the final chapter of one story, tomorrow the first chapter in another.

No comments:

Post a Comment