Thursday, March 4, 2010

Living Without Money, the 100 Thing Challenge

Two things that have made me think a lot are the following websites:

Living Without Money

and

100 Thing Challenge

Now, I'm in a position to sort-of do both. I've been living with many fewer than 100 things for the past year, I'd say, but from April I'll be interning on organic farms in Canada, mostly in Quebec, near the Gatineau Park. In reality I won't be truly living without money, as on the website it talks about not doing things in return for other things - I'll be working on the farm in return for education, as well as bed and board.

Nonetheless, I think it'll be interesting if I set myself the challenge of not spending any money during the internship.

I'll be sleeping in a one of these, sharing cooking facilities with other interns, and generally living the good life - eating food grown on the farm, living close to the land and nature, and all for no financial gain!

This year is going to be incredible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment