Monday, March 1, 2010

Mindfulness Monday, Best Laid Plans...

I had a lovely weekend, beginning with dinner at friends on Friday night, a movie on Saturday (Juno - not as great as I'd thought, but ok), and a birthday party on Sunday. Kara and I had great quality time together, and everything felt pretty nice.

This morning I got up, and decided to be mindful, and to try and make all Mondays Mindful - as an excercise, to try and get me to be more mindful and present, generally.

This was going well until - disaster - the computer starts behaving oddly. Now, I am at a loss as to explain why this annoyed me *so much*. But it did.

Fascinating to watch - while trying to be mindful, and seeing myself being thoroughly pissed off with a piece of inanimate plastic/metal/silicon.

Well, there's only one solution to these problems.

Fried eggs on toast with a cup of tea.

Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment