Monday, December 8, 2014

Big Changes, Good News

Well! No posts since August, eh? Bad old me.

Lots has changed. My wife's gone back to work so I am much more the primary care giver to our daughter, which is exhausting. I mean, I knew I am an introvert, it just all makes life so different. It's great, don't get me wrong, but very different.

My house in the UK sold, all the house stuff here is done, just have a nasty tax bill to pay this year.

But best of all: I was looking for orange squash, couldn't find any... so I tried Ribena, and Walmart sell it online! And in a blinding flash of inspiration I thought I'd check for Twiglets, too.

And OH MY GOD they sell them. The thing I miss most from home!

So I ordered some. Omnomnom.

Now we're looking for replacement cars, possible investment properties, some winter getaway when the snow (literally) gets too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment