Monday, December 27, 2010

Cliche

Oh how bored I am of cliched, trite nonsense from politicians and companies.

Fiasco, really. Get on with the important things not wrangling for public opinion - do your jobs not heckling and media-baiting.

Best in class, zero fat (full of sugar), zero sugar (full of fat), it's all nonsense.

I wish people could both see through this stuff and convince those creating the mountain of bullshit that they see it and hate it.

Lies, disinformation and face-saving are disgraceful.

How can any of us trust anyone when so much is aimed at keeping us stupid?

God! (Now, don't get me started on God, ha, ha).

I've had a lovely Christmas with my wife's family out in Nova Scotia. Lovely beautiful friendly open people. And the adverts are making them BUY MORE STUFF. They are doing pretty well for the Canadian average. One-Earth footprint? Uh, no.

And me? Well... I guess I just bought a new mobile phone. Other than that, this year's been pretty much all second hand.. Not perfect. I wonder how we'd compare against the 100 Thing Challenge?

It'll be interesting to see how our new flat looks with all our stuff - currently sitting in Kara's mum's basement. And see how much new stuff (which will be second hand, too!) we'll need!

No comments:

Post a Comment